FCCB Challenge #284 - Back to School

Back to school and back to the Blog! It has been FOREVER since I blogged something on the blog.  Call it laziness, call it fatigue, call it what you will, but it's been a while.  I have still been crafting, sewing, cooking and all sorts of other things.  I just didn't blog for awhile.  

Hopefully, we can rectify that with this post and the coming days.

I haven't done a challenge over at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog for a long time either, so it was to get back to it   Their theme this go 'round is "back to school".  I don't have any kiddos but thought it would be fun to do this anyway.  I'm sure one of my friends can use this card at some point.

I got a Cricut Explore Air for Christmas from my dear Hubby.  And I LOVE it.  I love that it can do so many things (I've been using vinyl for all sorts of things and making t-shirts right and left).  It's such a wonderful tool in my creative arsenal.  

This card was so fun to do and I hope you like it too.

Have a great day and enjoy sending all your kiddos back to school!

http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com/search/label/Challenge%20Me%20Monday

     

The Scrap-cipe:
Cardstock Base - Kraft Cardstock; PaperTrey Ink
Solid Yardstick:  
Kraft, Pure Poppy, True Black PaperTrey Ink
Yellow, Mirror Silver, Pink, Green & Brown - My Scrapbox
Denim Floral Cardstock:
Simple Stories 6x6 stack "Summer Fresh"
Apple diecut - "Disney Classics", Cricut Design Space
Pencil diecut - "Locker Talk", Cricut Design Space

Doodles - Cricut Midnight Pen
Saying:  Written in "Tuesday" Font on Cricut Explore Machine, Cricut Midnight Pen

Xyron Create a Sticker
Ink for Edges - Midnight Black; VersaMagic Chalk

Comments

  1. What a great mix of media and fun for back to school! Quite the encouragement. Thanks for sharing your talent at Fantabulous Cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! and an awesome back to school card! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week, and hope to see you again!
    DT Karla

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts