"Kiss Me I'm Irish" - Pink By Design Blog Hop


From Our Pad to Yours

Happy Leap Day everyone!  Do you see the irony in the card I made for the "Kiss Me, I'm Irish" blog hop for Pink By Design (http://pinkbydesignstamps.com/2012/02/29/kiss-me-im-irish-pink-by-design-blog-hop/)?  I didn't even realize it until I was done and was getting my photo ready (putting the date on) for this post that it's a frog and it's Leap Day!  LOL! 

Anywho, Pink By Design is a stamp company that I absolutely adore.  They have a stamp of the month club, which is AWE-SOME!  I love that a little package just appears in my mailbox once a month.... it's always fun to see what's inside.  And it gives me exposure to some really great stamp sets that I might not always be drawn to.  Their website is having a blog hop (get it, get it, hop... hop... hahaha; wow I crack myself up).  The puns are abundant with this post... along with their hop they are challenging their viewers to create something either St. Patty's Day themed or to incorporate the color green.  I chose to utilize the color green and a little bit of St. Patty's Day (the printed cardstock is a new St Patty's that I got at my local scrapbook store). 

I hope you enjoy and also hope you had a great Leap Day!
Hugs,
Wheeze

The Scrap-cipe:
Kraft Cardstock - PaperTrey Ink
Polka Dot Cardstock - jillibean "Dutch Mustard Soup" - Cornstarch
Shamrock Floral Cardstock - jillibean "Dutch Mustard Soup" - Cornstarch
Three Shades of Green Cardstock - My Scrapbox
White and Red Cardstock - My Scrapbox
Frog Diecut - Cricut "Give a Hoot" cartridge
Green Ink Pad - Memento Dew Drop "Bamboo Leaves"
Brown Ink Pad - Memento Dew Drop " Rich Cocoa"
Sentiment - Pink By Design "Jump and Jive" Set
White Flowers - Prima Birth Months "July, Lily"
Green Rhinestones - Kaiser scrapbook
Black Zig Pen
White Gel Pen

Comments

  1. So cute...love the froggy! Thanks for joining in at Pink By Design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Laura! Love the use of patterned paper and the cute flowers on his lily pad! Now a new follower and would love for you to visit me at www.trailoftreasures.com

    Hugs,
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I really like the frog and the stitching. Thanks for joining us over at Pink by Design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what an adorable little frog!!! Thanks for linking up at PBD!!

    Candace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Laura! This is super cute! Love the stitching around the frog and lily pad! Thanks for playing in the Kiss Me In Irish blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card Laura! I love the little frog and the flowers you added to his lily pad. Thanks for joining in on the fun on the Pink by Design blog hop.
    Melisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a jolly froggie! Thanks for joining us at Pink by Design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just Simply Adorable. Thanks for joining us at PbD blog hop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fantastic- such a cute frog! Thanks for joining us at Pink By Design.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an adorable!!! I love all you details great job with your card:) Thanks for joining us over at Pink By Design!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts