Count My Blessings


Count My Blessings

Hello Blog friends.... do you remember me?  Oh my goodness... it's been months.  I really don't have a good excuse other than... well I just didn't get anything posted.  Sigh...  hopefully, you can forgive me.  I have still been creating and crafting although not as much on the card front.  But I am, hopefully, back in the swing of things and will be back in my craft room on regular basis.  Now that the holidays are done and my business travel has slowed up....

Anywho, let's talk about what you really care about... the card.  I have been staring at all of the stamps in my collection thinking "HOW can I utilize them better?".  So, I challenged myself to make a card with just a simple stamp.  It turned our rather well, I think.  And makes me a little more confident to keep working with my stamps.  Now, if I was only brave enough to invest in Copics..... (maybe someday... )

Hopefully, you like it....Enjoy and have a great day!

Hugs,
Wheeze

The Scrap-cipe:
Rust orange cardstock - my scrap box
Chalk Ink - Jumbo Java from VersaMagic
Tree stamp - Hero Arts "Creative Trees"
Orange, Yellow & Brown Markers - Zig Dual Ended Writers
Black Ink - Memories Acid Free Dye Ink Pad
Brown Twill Ribbon - PaperTrey Ink "Dark Chocolate"
Sentiment - Pink By Design "Bountiful Blessings" set

Comments

Popular Posts