Wacky Wednesday #65 - Circles


Love Is...

Alright, so this week was Valentine's Day.  I'm still in the mood for love, even though the holiday is gone now.  I saw a challenge over at More Than Favors http://morethanfavors.blogspot.com/2012/02/wacky-wednesday-65-circles.html and thought I would continue with a few more lovey-dovey cards.  The only stipulation in the challenge was to incorporate circles into your design.  Lately, I seem to be obsessed with vintage color schemes.  In design, home decor, embroidering tea-towels, everywhere.  So, it was no surprise when I gravitated to this red and turquoise color-scheme.  Very rarely do a make a card with a light color base so this was stepping out for me... (yeah, stepping out... haha!). 

I love the triple play of the circles... with Circle rhinestones, the circle button and the polka dots... tada!  I hope you enjoy.  Have a great day!

Hugs,
Wheeze

The Scrap-cipe:
Cardstock for base - Rustic White; PaperTrey Ink
Turquoise Button - my button stash
LOVE stamp - Stampin' Up circa 2005
Sentiment - Stampin' Up circa 2005
Black Ink - Memories Acid Free Dye Ink Pad
Gold Ink (hearts) - Gel Pen
Rhinestones - my stash
Twine - Maraschino; The Twinery
Pop Dots
Polka Dot Cardstock - Crate Paper 6x6; Emma's Shoppe
Red Cardstock - my scrap box

Comments

Popular Posts