Girl Time!



Take the leap...

Last night a couple of our friends came over to watch the KU/Texas Tech game with us.  RCJHGKU!  (for those of  you who are not KU peeps, that stands for Rock Chalk, Jayhawk, go KU!)  After the Rock Chalk chants had faded and the game was complete the menfolk headed to the game room to play pool for the evening while us ladies retired to the craft room to exercise some creativity.  I had one card that I was finishing up for my nephews upcoming birthday (I'll post that later) but once I was done with it, we were kind of sitting around tryin' to decide what to "craft" while the boys were oc-cu-pado.... and I looked at my friend and gave her a "project runway-esque" style challenge.  I handed her a 6x6 paper pad and said you have to make a card using this stack.... and then I picked a stack for myself to be challenged by too.   Well, that got our creativity rolling and we had some fun.  I showed her how to do some new techniques that she had been wanting to learn while she made her card and I challenged myself to make the card with just stamps, scissors and some embellies.  I was pretty pleased with the result.

Hope you like it and thanks for looking.  Have a great day!!!

Hugs,
Wheeze

The Scrap-cipe:
Coral Scroll cardstock - DCWV "Mariposa" stack
Butterfly cardstock - DCWV "Mariposa" stack
Dark Jade cardstock - my scrapbox
Gold and ivory ribbon - my scrapbox
Coral Pearls - Martha Stewart
Peridot Rhinestones - Kaisercraft basics
Gold ink - DewDrop Brillance "Galaxy Gold"
Sentiment - Pink By Design "The Life You've Imagined"
Gold Gel Pen

Comments

Popular Posts