Fun with Puns


Brewing Up a Birthday...

It has felt sooooo good to get back into my craft room.  As you can tell Thursday night was very productive.  I made three cards in one night... which felt AWESOME!  I checked out the challenge over at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog (http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com/search/label/Challenge%20Me%20Monday) to see what they had on their Challenge Me Monday portion of the blog.  This week's challenge is so fun!  Challenge #98 - Fun with Puns... Include a funny title or phrase on your project.

I don't know why, but I am always drawn to this coffee pot on the From My Kitchen cartridge.  I think because it seems a little vintage and a little bit of a throwback (now that everyone has a Keurig... oh how I love my Keurig).. I digress...  Not too long ago I got a great set of stamps from Pink by Design that are all coffee related and what better pun than a coffee pun.  I know several friends that this card would be appropriate for.... And I have the DCWV stack called "Latte"... well of course I had to use it for this card... duh!

Thanks for looking and enjoy. 

Hugs,
Wheeze

The Scrap-cipe:
Kraft Cardstock - PaperTrey Ink
Polka Dot Cardstock - DCWV "Latte" stack
Purple Herringbone Cardstock - DCWV "Latte" stack
Brown Cardstock - DCWV "Latte" stack
White Cardstock - PaperTrey Ink "rustic white"
Brown Ink - DewDrop Memento "Rich Cocoa"
Brown Zig Pen for Doodles
Sentiment - Pink By Design "Perk Up" set
Coffee Pot Diecut - "From My Kitchen" Cricut Cartridge

Comments

  1. Very cute card, and I love the sentiment! Thank you for joining us at FCCB!
    http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the coffee pot even though I'm a tea drinker. My hubby & daughter both drink coffee. Like the detail & placement of the coffee pot card. Thanks for entering Fantabulous Cricut Fun with Puns challenge.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    Guest Designer Fantabulous Cricut

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I love this coffee pot! So cute. Thanks for creating with us at FCCB this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts