Itsy Bitsy Baby


Itsy Bitsy Baby

We have several baby showers coming up at work, to which I needed to make a card.  Lately, I've really been trying to do better about using some of the stamps I have accumulated over the years.  I started scrapbooking in 1996 and as any of you paper crafters know, it snowballs pretty fast and you accumulate things rapidly.... I pulled out a cute little stamp set that I bought many moons ago from Stampin' Up and thought I would utilize it for one of the shower cards.  The mom-to-be is having a girl, but didn't decorate the nursery in pink, she wanted to decorate in lavender instead.  I used that as my jumping off point for the color scheme on this card.

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Hugs,
Wheeze

The Scrap-cipe:
Baby Stamp - Stampin' Up Circa 2004
Black Ink - Memories Acid Free
Puple, Dark Rose and Flesh Markers - ZIG Writers (dual tipped)
Purple Chalk Ink - VersaMagic "Purple Hydrangea"
White Cardstock - PaperTrey Ink
Kraft Cardstock - PaperTrey Ink
Smoky Plum stripe cardstock - Prima "Nursery Tales" Boxed Set
Smoky Plum Argyle carstock - Prima "Nursey Tales" Boxed Set
Twill Ribbon - PaperTrey Ink "Plum Pudding"
Scallop Edger Punch - EK Success
Black Zig Pen for doodles

Comments

Popular Posts