Tuesday Trigger: Home Sweet Home



Great Love
Have I mentioned how much I love the Tuesday Trigger at Moxie Fab World (http://www.moxiefabworld.com/search/label/Tuesday%20Trigger)?  Cath's images always challenge me and give me great inspiration.  It is so fun to see what and where she comes up with great images.  The image this time (it's a two week challenge) is so adorable.  I love the measuring tape for the chimney and the sweetness of the image.  I was really inspired by doors, they kind of reminded me of cabinet doors on a vintage pie safe, can't you just picture it?  I love the aged yellowish-green color of the doors and the pop of red and turquoise on the pillow and how can you not love the precious little birdie sitting on that roof.

I thought it would be fun to make a card that had "doors" like that on the image.  But I wanted to use the turquoise as my base and make the birdie pop, and of course wanted a touch of red.  The sentiment says "Do Small Things With Great Love", don't you just love that??? The angle of the photo makes it a little difficult to see.  (whoops)

It's a fairly simple little card, but sometimes you need a simple card for just the right occasion. 
Thanks for looking!  Have a great day!

Hugs,
Wheeze

The Scrap-cipe:
Colored Cardstock - My Scrapbox
Natural Twine - PaperTrey Ink
Heart Diecut - Cricut "George & Basic Shapes"
Bird Diecut - Cricut "Straight from the Nest"
Sentiment - Pink By Design "Small Things"
Antique Brass Brads
Black Fine Point Zig Pen
Black Chalk Ink

Comments

  1. Lovely card, the doors look great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Laura! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World. I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! I LOVE your design!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts