PbD Ink It Pink Challenge #15 - Fall or Halloween


Got Candy?

Happy Thursday friends... you know what that means?  Tomorrow is FRIDAY!!!  YAY,  Whoop whoop, happy dance.  Alright, I'm okay now.  Just had to let that out.  My friends over at Pink by Design posted the new Ink it Pink Challenge (it's always so fun).  My hubs is gone tonight to band rehersal and I figured what better way to spend my time watching the VP Debate but paper crafting?  I could watch/listen to the debate and be creative at the same time.  Love to multitask.

The challenge this time around (http://pinkbydesignstamps.com/2012/10/10/ink-it-pink-challenge-15-fall-or-halloween/) was to make something Fall or Halloween themed.  I don't usually make a lot of Halloween cards but have had some fun this year making a few.  Figured why not... one more? 

Most of you know (probably because I've mentioned it "a few" times) that I'm a Stamp of the Month club member of Pink by Design.  It's a great way to be exposed to new stamps and sometimes ones that you might not choose for yourself.  A year ago they had this cute little set as one of the Stamp of the Month club opportunities that had all of these little kids dressed up in costumes.  It's not really a set I would normally pick myself, but I have to say, I've really gotten a lot of use out of it.   And it seemed perfect for this challenge.  I used watercolor pencils and a blender pen (from Stampin' Up) to help add color to these little cuties and I love their creative take on the "got milk?" quote with "got candy?".  Adorbs....!

Have a great day and thanks for looking...

Hugs,
Wheeze

The Scrap-cipe:
Black Cardstock - "True Black"; PaperTrey Ink
White Cardstock - "White"; PaperTrey Ink
Candy Cardstock - "Spooktacular"; K&Co Paper Stack
Purple Cardstock -  My Scrapbox
Orange Polka Dot Ribbon - Michael's
Black Ink for Stamps - "True Black"; PaperTrey Ink
Black Ink for Edges - "Midnight Black"; VersaMagic
Black Zig Pen for Doodles
Stamped Images - "Guess Who"; Pink by Design
Sentiment - "Guess Who"; Pink by Design
Rhinestones - Martha Stewart; Michael's
Glue Dots
Watercolor Pencils - Stampin' Up
Blender Pens - Stampin' Up

Comments

  1. What a beautiful card Laura. I love the little images they go so well with your patterned paper. Thanks for joining us for the Ink it Pink challenge over at Pink by Design. We appreciate you playing along :)
    Melisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! I love the colors you chose to use...Thanks so much for joining us for the Ink it Pink Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts