PbD World Card Making Day


Witchy Wishes!

Happy World Card Making Day Friends!!!  Thanks for stopping by Wheezer's World to see what I'm up to.  Tonight is the closing show for Legally Blonde, the Musical (my hubby has been playing in the pit orchestra) so I have all kinds of time in my craft room.  I put on a movie "What to Expect When You're Expecting" and started crafting. 

My friends over at Pink by Design (http://pinkbydesignstamps.com/2012/10/06/world-carmaking-day-challenge/) are having a challenge for World Card Making Day. I love their stamps (I think I've mentioned that a time or two) and was excited to do a challenge for them.  Halloween is quickly approaching and I thought it would be fun to make a Halloween card for part of their challenge.  The challenge was simple all you had to was make a card that was one of three types.... square, gatefold or easel. 

I chose to do a square card.  I mixed several papers from a 6x6 paper stack along with some diecuts from my Cricut cartridges with my Gypsy.  Pretty quick and simple, but I love how it turned out.  One tip for you... ink the edges of your cardstock to give a finished appearance (I inked all of these edges black), plus it adds great dimension to your work. 

Thanks for looking and Happy World Card Making Day!!!

Hugs,
Wheeze

The Scrap-cipe:
Black cardstock - "True Black" PaperTrey Ink
Cream cardstock - "Rustic Cream" PaperTrey Ink
Witch cardstock - "Haunted" My Mind's Eye
Halloween Words cardstock - "Haunted" My Mind's Eye
Orange Chevron cardstock - "Haunted" My Mind's Eye
Oval diecut - "Gypsy Font" Cricut Cartridge
Oval Scroll diecut - "Gypsy Font" Cricut Cartridge
Witch Hat diecut - "Mini Monsters" Cricut Cartridge
Black Ink for edges - "Midnight Black" Chalk Ink VersaMagic
Black Ink for sentiment - "True Black" PaperTrey Ink
Sentiment - "Guess Who" Pink by Design
Orange Cardstock - My Scrapbox
Rhinestone - Martha Stewart, Michael's
Ribbon - Grosgrain, Michael's

Comments

Popular Posts