FCCB - Challenge Me Monday #100


Chair-ished Friends...

Hello again, bloggie friends.  I hope your weekend was great, and you are ready to start the week.  I always enjoy the Challenge Me Monday challenges over at FCCB (http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com/) and this week is no exception.  A big shout out to all of the crafty creatives over at FCCB as this week's Challenge Me Monday is #100!!!!  WOOT WOOT!  Congrats!!!!  In honor of the occasion the challenge this week was to incorporate their blog colors (purple, green and turquoise) into your project.  

Lately, I've been getting auction fever.  The days are getting longer (and will be even longer with daylight savings next weekend, don't forget!) and the weather is getting nicer.  That makes me want to get out and go to auctions to find treasures I can use in my crafting. 

When I saw this chair sentiment and this adorable chair diecut it made me think of an old chair that you might find at an auction.  One that you could paint a bright turquoise and use on a front porch to sit in and visit with friends sipping iced tea.  But more importantly I love the sentiment, Chair-ished Friend.  My Daddy always says that you are lucky if you have one really true friend in your life.  I am blessed with more than one and am so grateful for that.  Take a minute, call your bestie, and tell 'em how much you love them.

Have a great week!  Thanks for looking.

Hugs,
Wheeze

The Scrap-cipe:
Turquoise and Lime Cardstock - My Scrapbox
Purple Cardstock - Bazzill Basics Dotted Swiss
White Cardstock - PaperTrey Ink "Rustic White"
Chair Diecut - Cricut "Country Life"
Button - An Auction Find
Baker's Twine - The Twinery "Caribbean"
Sentiment - Pink by Design "Jump & Jive"
Chalk Ink - Versa Magic "Eggplant"
Pop Dots

Black Zig Pen

Comments

Popular Posts