Teacups to Scrapstuff



I Love a Bargain!!!

I have seen ump-teen ideas on Pinterest of how to repurpose old shelves.  And kept thinking to myself, whoa, I need to do that!  I am always garage-saling and auction hunting, so thought it would be fun to repurpose a cheap find.  Well, coincidentally, a friend of mine from Church friend had this old tea cup display shelf (about 2' tall x 18" wide) that she was selling.... price paid... 5-buckaroos!  Love that!!!!

I enlisted my dear Dad to cut the middle spindles out for me.  Added a little wood filler to those holes, and a few little areas that were bunged up a bit.  Sanded those down, then added several coats of white paint (left over from painting trim in my craft room) and VOILA a great little shelf for scrapbook goodies...

I think I'm going to rearrange some of my buttons and large Prima flowers to sit on the shelves.  Total cost of the project:  less than $10.00....!!!! 

Gotta love a bargain! 
Have a great day!
Hugs,
Wheeze

Comments

Popular Posts