Tuesday Trigger: Man-tastic!


Dance in the Rain

I love the Tuesday Triggers over at Moxie Fab World (http://www.moxiefabworld.com/2012/05/tuesday-trigger-man-tastic.html) and this week's trigger is no different.  The image that Cath gave us (hope you are doing well, recovering from surgery Cath!!!  Prayers sent out for a speedy recovery!) this time around is so cool.  I love the masculine colors, but also the retro feel to the image.  The colors and the teardrop shape of the "dots" really inspired me. 

Those colors and drops led me to create this little card that could be used as a little pick me up for a friend or an occasion like that.  I used the colors to mimick raindrops and then inked the edges of the card to give it a little bit of a blurred finish (almost as if it got left out in the rain... ). 

Thanks for looking and I hope you have a great day!
Hugs,
Wheeze

The Scrap-cipe:
Card Base - "Rustic White" cardstock; PaperTrey Ink
Raindrop diecuts - "3 Birds on Parade" Cricut Cartridge
Umbrella diecut - "Create a Critter" Cricut Cartridge
Doodles - Blk Zig Pen
Silver Umbrella Tip - Silver Gel Pen
Sentiment - "Rain or Shine" Pink By Design
Brown Ink (Sentiment & Blurred Edges) - "Rich Cocoa" DewDrop Memento
Various Cardstock Colors - My Scrapbox

Comments

  1. so far, from all the cards ive seen for this challenge, youre the first one to do something different. its raining adorableness here!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts