Monster Hugs!!! - Challenge Me Monday #82


Monster Hugs!

It has been SOOOO long since I have had time in my craft room.  There has been the occasional card, scrapbook page, etc... but not good "quality" craft time.  My hubby is getting ready to start up his orchestra duties for the theater again this holiday season, which means lots of evenings to craft away.  Yay! 

I was so excited to see the challenge over at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog (http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com/) this week was inspired by the old song from my childhood, "The Purple People Eater".  How fun is that?  The challenge was to make something with a monster (or bug) on it and you needed to incorporate the color purple. 

I hope you enjoy it!  Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Hugs,
Wheeze

The Scrap-cipe:
Black Cardstock - PaperTrey Ink
Turq, Lime, Purple, White and Lavender Cardstock - My Scrapbox
Striped Cardstock - K & Company "Spooktacular" Stack
Green Ribbon - Hobby Lobby
Black Zig Pen - for doodles
"monster hugs!" sentiment - Pink By Design Stamp of the Month Club
     -"Guess Who" collection
Border punch - EK Success
Monster Diecut - "Mini Monsters" Cricut Cartridge
     - cut at 3 inches

Comments

  1. Great card. I love the papers and all the cuts. Thanks for crafting with us at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts