Tuesday Trigger: Autumn Woods



Friendship Makes Life Colorful!

Hello again friends.  It feels so good to be back in my craft room.  The days are getting shorter, the temperatures are getting cooler and the colors of Fall are abundant.  I love this time of year!  When I saw this week's Tuesday Trigger at Moxie Fab World (http://www.moxiefabworld.com/2011/10/tuesday-trigger-autumn-woods.html) I was so inspired! 

I love the colors in this photo!  They just sing Fall to me.  And I love how some of the timbers jut out at different lengths, what great dimension.  The photo inspired me to make a mosaic type card and add some dimension by layering some of the squares up with Pop Dots. 

Thanks for looking, I hope you enjoy!  Have a great day!

Hugs,
Wheeze

The Scrap-cipe:
Kraft Cardstock - PaperTrey Ink
Yellow and Brown Cardstock - The Paper Studio
Brown Floral Cardstock - DCWV "Rustic Stack"
Stripe, Yellow Navajo Stripe, Plaid Cardstock
     - DCWV "Harvest Gathering" Stack
Brown Twill Ribbon - PaperTrey Ink
Sentiment - Pink By Design
     -Stamp of the Month Club - October 2011
Distress Ink - Tim Holtz "Walnut Stain"
Pop Dots

Comments

  1. I love the way you incorporated the elements of the Tuesday Trigger inspiration into your card. I love the different patterns, textures, and heights. It's so close to what I envisioned when I first saw the inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect use of that Trigger! LOVE your little blocks and love the way you captured the look just right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Laura! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts