Tuesday Trigger - Finesse the Dress



Finesse the Dress

Two posts in one day!  Woot Woot!  I had so much fun in my craft room today.  I was heppy to get back into the swing of the things and was able to do the Tuesday Trigger over at Moxie Fab World.  http://www.moxiefabworld.com/  It has been forever since I did a Trigger.  I had forgotten how much fun it is to look at the inspiration.  This dress is so pretty!  I love the colors (the turq and the grey together) and the delicate embroidery with the scalloped hem.

I took my inspiration mainly from the coloration, but also from the embroidery as well.  The card I came up with is simple, but sometimes that's best, right-o?  Just a little touch of a stripe to break up the pattern and a simple little sentiment... and a few stickles just to glitz it up a bit.

I hope you enjoy and have a great day!  Thanks for looking!!!

Hugs,
Wheeze

The Scrap-cipe:
Grey and White Cardstock - My scrapbox
Striped & Floral Cardstocks - S.E.I "Bridegeport" stack
Pewter Rhinestones - Doodle Bug Design Inc. "Beetle Black Assort"
Clear Stickles - Ranger "Diamond"
Black Chalk Ink - for edges
Sentiment - Pink By Design





Comments

  1. Hey Laura! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card, Laura. Love the sentiment too :o)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts