My Other Addiction...


Happy Friday friends!!!  The weather seems to have finally given us a break here in the midwest and it's actually less than 100 degrees in Kansas today.  YEEHAW!!!  I wanted to share with you my other addiction.  Hi, my name is Laura and I'm an nail polish addict.  Yep, that's right... I (heart) nailpolish!  (www.opi.com)  I have a TON of nail polish, more than one person needs, or could ever use (about 110 bottles with the addition of the 12 above).  My friends love that I let them borrow my bottles.  But what's an addiction without sharing... ;-) 

I love the colors, the shine, the shimmer, and the names.  I love the color names that OPI comes up with... wouldn't that be the best job, ever.  How do I get that one?  The new collection for Fall (The Germany Collection) just came out this Wednesday and I picked up my order from my stylist today. 

Aren't these colors just sooo beautiful?  I love them.  Can't wait to try them out and the names are so fun (that gorgeous yellow is "Don't Talk Bach to Me"!).... I love having them all lined up and sitting in my craft room.  They are inspiring me for my paper crafts too. 

Just remember you can find inspiration in so many places!!!

Have a great evening... go craft something!

Hugs,
Wheeze

Comments

Popular Posts