PbD09 - Get Your Punny On!




Sew Lovely!

Happy Saturday Friends!  Have you recovered from the Pink by Design Anniversary Celebration last weekend?  Wasn't that so much fun!  I felt like I was on craft wars, Pink-style!  After the crafting was done last weekend, I went to town ordering some new stamps to play with.  Yay!  I have been eyeing this set from Pink by Design (www.pinkbydesignstore.com) that is sewing themed.  My first "crafting" memories are at my mother's side in her sewing room.  As I was a young girl, in 4-H and before, learning to sew I can remember sitting at my mother's sewing machine stitching the lines on notebook paper.  That way I learned to sew straight.  My Mom was such a great teacher!  As evident by the fact that in my final year of 4-H I earned a Grand Champion on my sewing project and it went to the State Fair!  So much fun, and great memories.  So of course I had to buy this set!!!  The gorgeous vintage singer-type sewing machine, dress form and other fun items.... it's just perfect! 

That leads me to the challenge for this week over on the Pink by Design blog (http://pinkbydesignstamps.com/2012/08/01/pbd09-get-your-punny-on/).  The challenge this week was to use "Puns" in your project.  This set was "sew" perfect....!!!  It has been a long time since I made a trifold dimensional card, so thought it would be fun with all of the vintage prints and stamps for this project. 

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Hugs,
Wheeze

The Scrap-cipe:
Green Cardstock for base - Bazzill Basics
Pink Cardstock - My Scrapbox
White Cardstock - PaperTrey Ink "Rustic White"
Cardstock Prints - Pink Paislee "Vintage Vogue"
Paper Rosette - Pink Paislee "Vintage Vogue"
Twill Ribbon - PaperTrey Ink "True Black"
Ink - PaperTrey Ink "True Black"
Purple Lace - Pink Paislee "Vintage Vogue"
Doodles - Zig Vellum Writer in Black
Lavender Pearls - Martha Stewart (Michael's)
White Pearls - K&Company (Michael's)
Dress Form Stamp - Pink by Design "Sew Lovely"
Sewing Machine Stamp - Pink by Design "Sew Lovely"
Sentiment - Pink by Design "Sew Lovely"
Glue Dots

Comments

  1. Eeeeeek - Laura I just LOVE it!! What a beautiful Card! This is one of my ALL TIME FAV stamp sets!!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at www.pinkbydesignstamps.com

    xoxoxox

    Jessica www.homespunelegance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Laura. I love how you used the stamps. Thanks for playing along with the Ink it Pink Challenge. Melisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the components put together on your card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts