The Mailman is my Best Friend...

 

Who loves going to the mailbox to see what goodies have arrived?  I do, I do!!!  Well, yesterday was a fantastic day.  The Mailman was my best friend.  Packages, packages, packages.... oh how fun.  After the Anniversary Celebration last week for Pink by Design (www.pinkbydesignstamps.com) I had to take advantage of the awesome special they had going (spend 50 get a free stamp set, spend 75 get two free stamp sets... ).  Of course, it was not hard to spend $75.00.... there are so many stamp sets I want from their store (www.pinkbydesignstore.com) ... :-)  The top two pictures are the sets I bought.  The two in the center row are the FREEBIES!  Woohoo! 

I also wanted a few new colors from The Twinery (www.thetwinery.com), because really can you have too many colors of baker's twine?  Let's be real....  Those arrived too.  Yay!!!

And finally I got a package from a Peachy Cheap purchase (www.peachycheap.com).  Four new 6x6 paper pads from My Mind's Eye.  Gotta love that....  They are going to be so fun to create with... !  If you haven't checked out the daily specials from Peachy Cheap, and also the twice daily specials from Scrapbook Steal (www.scrapbooksteals.com) you totally should.  Just look every day and buy what you like when you see it....

I'm off to do a little crafting while my hubby is at rehersal.  Thanks for looking!

Hope your Saturday is fabulous!

Hugs,
Wheeze

Comments

Popular Posts