Birthday Gift/Card Set





My dear friend celebrated her birthday earlier this month. I wanted to make her a very special homemade gift that would celebrate a shared love of ours (chocolate, duh!) to go along with the other gift I had gotten her. I started by making her card (featuring a PaperTrey Ink Stamp) and then made a cute goodie jar to coordinate with it. I saw a little goodie jar at a local store and was inspired to do my own version. I purchased a larger (who wouldn't want MORE chocolate?) jar with a screw-top lid at Wal-mart. Then cut three rectangles from George & Basic Shapes, inked the edges and used my ink jet printer to print the little saying on the top layer. Then it needed a ribbon, some prima flowers and a little bling. The top is adorned with more flowers, some tulle and a pink shimmer button out of my stash. The jar is filled with all kinds of chocolates (raspberry filled, coffee flavored, truffles, etc...). You can do this little project very easily and change the saying on the jar to fit whatever occasion you have and fill with your favorite candy. Hope you enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts