Taffy

Tonight, I wish to express just how much I love the taffy from Silver Dollar City. Now, I for one, am a person who throughly enjoys sweet things and all things candy associated. But I must say that the taffy that can be purchased at Silver Dollar City is something wonderfully delicious. My older sister nicely carried somewhere between 2-3 pounds of this delicacy back with her from a family vacation there last week. I have been trying to pace myself, but as my wonderful hubby pointed out on facebook, there were 17 empty wrappers next to me this evening. But, it's just so yummy!!!!! For any of you who share this intense passion, and are willing to indulge yourself I feel that it is my due diligence to tell you that by calling the main switchboard at Silver Dollar City in Branson, you can request to be connected to taffy shop, where they will happily take a phone order (along with a credit card) and ship you as much as you like.... RIGHT TO YOUR DOOR! Now, to be candid, it's expensive to ship, due to it's weight... but oh the yumminess!!!!! I have done this once, out of desparation but that $45.00 was soooo worth it for those 3 pounds of pure sugary soft delight.....

Hope you all have a great night!
Happy Wednesday!

(NOTE: this is not a paid endorsement for SDC... just my own personal opinion on the yumminess of their taffy! haha!)

Comments

Popular Posts