Thank You Pear Card


Happy Labor Day!

This past weekend, my husband I loaded up our SUV and headed south to my Aunt and Uncle's house for a huge family reunion. Friday night we played paintball and had a BBQ at one of my uncles' house. Saturday we had a potluck with several hours of dodgeball at the church. Then Saturday night we played softball and had another BBQ at my other uncles' house. We had about 50 family members there and it was an awesome time of fun and fellowship! My husband and I stayed with one of my uncles who also happened to have a pear tree in his yard that was ripe for picking! Needless to say, we came home with tons of pears. And they are sooo good, the juice just runs down your arm. I thought it only appropriate that a pear should be the feature on the thank you note I'm sending to him and my aunt for their hospitality and, of course, the pears!

The Scrap-cipe:
Misc scraps of cardstock from my stash
Pear - Preserves cartridge
Olive green organza ribbon - Hobby Lobby
Brown grosgrain ribbon - Wal-mart
"You Are A Blessing To Me" Stamp - PaperTrey Ink "Signature Greetings" Set
Brown Chalk Stamp Pad - VersaMagic Chalk Ink in "Jumbo Java"

Comments

Popular Posts