Triple Layer Cake Birthday Card



I was looking through a paper stack and noticed a page with a cute birthday cake on it and I thought... hmmm, I could sooo do that on a card. This is the card that came from that inspiration....

Scrap-cipe:
Brown Craft Cardstock - PaperTrey Ink
Brown Cardstock - my scrapbox
Embossed Scroll on Brown Cardstock - Cuttlebug Emboss Folder (Iron Works)
Orange diamond cardstock - My Mind's Eye "Home" paper stack
Green/Orange/Brown plaid cardstock - My Mind's Eye "Home" paper stack
Green tone-on-tone polka dot cardstock - My Mind's Eye "Home" paper stack
Brown Grosgrain Ribbon - Hobby Lobby
Brown Organza Ribbon - Wal-mart
Yellow flowers - Prima Birth Month Flowers "October"
Bronze rhinestones - KaiserCrafts "Basics"
Orange flourish - my scrapbox
Stickles - "Diamond"
Stickles (on brown cardstock for candles) - "Cinnamon"
Rectangles for layers of cake and candles - "George & Basic Shapes" cartridge
Clear Rhinestones on top layer of cake

Comments

Popular Posts