Mizzou (gasp!!!) Bday Card



So, one of my friends/co-workers celebrated her birthday last week. She is a Mizzou alumni (I know, can you believe I'm friends with a Mizzou grad?) and passionate about her Tigers. Our team wanted to do a group card and gift for her, so I seized the opportunity to make a card. I wanted to make a Mizzou card for her so (gasp) bought a Mizzou Tiger diecut from a local area scrapbook store (seriously, it was all I could do to buy black and gold... and I'm not sure that my KU Jayhawk alum hubby will ever recover) and created a birthday card for her.... I literally sat at my scrap table for an hour TRYING to get inspired....but in the end made this card. She loved it which was the most important part... (at least that's what I keep telling myself... haha!)..... enjoy!

Scrap-cipe:
Mizzou Tiger Diecut - purchased at the Scrapbook Page, Kansas City
Gold Metallic Cardstock - from my scrapbox
(2) shades of Yellow flowers - Prima
Yellow polka dot grossgrain ribbon - Bo Bunny "Double Dot"
Clear Rhinestones
Black loop button - my scrap-stash
(1) mini shimmer brad in black glitter - Making Memories
Yellow Cardstock (for tag) - from my scrapbox
Yellow Cardstock tag diecut - George & Basic Shapes
Black Cardstock - from my scrapbox
Happy Birthday Stamp - Inkadinkado (Michaels)
Black Chalk Ink - Dew Drop Stamp Pad (Midnight Black)

Comments

Popular Posts