Happy New Year (almost)

Hello friends and followers!

I'm sorry that I haven't been blogging much.  I've been trying to spend some quality time with my hubby during the Christmas holiday.  He is done with the theater for a little while, and he and I have enjoyed having some time together again.  Plus, we had the holidays that kept us busy in there too...

You won't be hearing from me for the next couple of weeks.... as I will be traveling out of the country for my job.  I get the distinct pleasure to travel a couple of times a year overseas to China.  And it's almost that time again.  I will be leaving my Hubby and Doggie on Tuesday... sigh (that's the hard part) and winging my way across the Pacific.  But... I'll be back in a couple of weeks and look forward to crafting again then. 

Thanks for staying tuned and I'll see you real soon.... Have a safe and Happy New Year.... I can't wait to see what 2011 will bring!!!!  God Bless You and yours in the New Year!!!

Comments

Popular Posts