Cricut Cardz Challenge #54


Christmas with no red or green?

Yes, you read that right.... I was a little perplexed too at the thought of it.  This week over at CCC (http://cricutcardzchallenge.blogspot.com/) the challenge was to make a circle shaped Christmas card with no red or green.  I thought to myself, self... what in the world are you going to do for this one?  Now, I thought... hmmm, blue/silver and snowflakes, that would work; gold sleighs, that could be good.... but then I was browsing through my Christmas stacks and remembered this pink/silver/black paper.  And thought it was just the ticket.  I thought it would make for a really unique card and could be really great for a college student or one of my co-workers.  How fun!  AND it so happens that the secondary Christmas tree at our house (in the basement) is decorated in silver, black and white... so I'm a fan of the black and silver... haha!  Hope you enjoy.  Have a great day!

The Scrap-cipe:
Circle card base (welded on Gypsy) - George & Basic Shapes cartridge
Circle overlay - George & Basic Shapes cartridge
Banner (silver) - Christmas Cheer cartridge
Joy Overlay - Christmas Cheer cartridge
Banner Underlay (pink) - Christmas Cheer cartridge
Pink Skip-stitch ribbon - Celebrate It Basics (Michaels)
Rhinestone - my stash
Silver, Black and Pink Cardstock - my scrapbox
Pink Stickles on pink Cardstock - Fruit Punch color
Printed Christmas Cardstock - DCWV Christmas Glitter Stack
White Gel Pen
Silver Gel Pen

Comments

  1. Oh this is just fantastic. What marvelous paper!!! I love everything about this card. Well done! Thanks for playing along with our circle shaped/no red or green challenge at Cricut Cardz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! Love the black!! Thanks for playinga along with us this week at CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, great job on the challenge, thanks so much for joining with us at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh! This card is amazing...I love the color combo, the stitching, the paper...I just love everything about it! Thanks for playing along with us at CCC.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts