Tuesday Trigger - A Pastel Christmas




On the First Day of Christmas.....

I love the photo inspiration this week on http://www.moxiefabworld.com/ 's Tuesday Trigger.  "A Pastel Christmas" was the photo title and I just love it.  Probably because:  1.  I love Christmas 2.  I love sweets 3.  I love flowers;  and this photo has all three.  When I saw the photo my mind immediately went to a more victorian frame of mind.  I love the touches of white on the icing of the cookies (hence the pearl border on my card), the tiered trays of cupcakes led me to do a layered card with dimension (gotta love pop-dots) and the colors... I love the pop of bright color in the bright fuchsia and deep peacock, so I reflected those in touches of dark, rich color with deep wine on the partridge with a hint of deep, dark blue in the background papers.  I hope you enjoy!  Have a great day!  Thanks for looking.....


The Scrap-cipe:
Kraft Cardstock (card) - PaperTrey Ink
Card and background for card - cut from Christmas Cards Cartridge
Pink Tree background paper - K&Co "Peppermint Twist" Stack
Oval Frame - cut from Christmas Cards Cartridge
Blue scroll paper on frame - K&Co "Peppermint Twist" Stack
Partridge in a Pear tree cutout - Winter Frolic Cartridge
Burgundy pearlized, brown, yellow, mauve,
     green & Black cardstock - my scrapbox
Blk Zig pen - for Doodles on Frame
Silver Double Faced Satin Ribbon - Waste Not Paper
"Noel" rubon - Marah Johnson "Swatch Book Impress-ons"
Pearl Dots - Liquid Pearls in "White Opal" color
Chalk Ink (for edges of all layers) - VersaMagic in
     Jumbo Java, Aegean Blue adn Perfect Plumeria
PopDots

Comments

  1. This is so cute!!! -And a great take on the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Laura! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts