Tuesday Triggers: All That Glitters



Let It Snow, Let It Snow

I happened upon a new blog challenge that I found really intriguing this evening.  It's called Tuesday Triggers and it's from the http://www.moxiefabworld.com/ blog.  They give you a picture for inspiration and you take it from there.  The picture above is the one for this week.  Well when I saw this beautiful ring my mind immediately went to the delicate filigree of the ring and it made me think about snowflakes.  So my card is a take off from there.  I used pearlized cardstock (although hard to see in the picture) for the snowflakes to go along with the pearlized purple in the background and had to add some twill ribbon to give texture (similar to the grosgrain ribbon in the inspiration).  I think I was also inspired by snowflakes, because we had snow flurries on a very COLD, WINDY day here in Kansas today..... it was the perfect evening to spend holed up in my craft room.....  hope you enjoy!  Have a great day!

The Scrap-cipe:
Purple Cardstock - Bazzill Basics
Silver, White Pearlized, Purple Pearlized Cardstock - my scrapbox
Rhinestones - Basics by Kaiser Kraft
White Chalk Ink
Snowflake saying stamp - My Pink Stamper "Winter Punnies"
Purple Twill Ribbon - Plum Pudding; PaperTrey Ink
Snowflakes - cut from Winter Lace Cartridge

Comments

  1. Hey Laura! What a sweet approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts