Christmas Wishes



I was talking to several of the girls I work with this week, and one them asked if I would make a Christmas card for her to give to her parents.  Now that's a first!  I never been commissioned to do a card before... haha!  It was kind of a new experience.  Anyway, this is my first attempt.  I'm not sure that I'm going to stick with this one, although I really do like it.  I'll probably make a few more so she has some to choose from.  She wants something traditional and elegant.  Hopefully, this will fit the bill....haha!  Have a great day!

The Scrap-cipe:

Green and red cardstock - my scrapbox
Cream cardstock - Recollections (Michaels)
Gold Scroll Stamp - Hobby Lobby (eons ago)
Gold embossing powder
Burned edges (with the embossing heat gun)
Stickles for "wishes" - Burgundy color
Christmas Wishes - Winter Frolic cartridge
Holly Gold Ribbon - Holiday clearance ribbon from Target last year

Comments

Popular Posts