Challenge Me Monday #48 - Emboss It!





Irish Blessings...

It has been AWHILE since I have done a challenge over at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog (http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com/) and I have missed them!  The challenge this week for Challenge Me Monday was to make a project and incorporate some type of embossing (wet, dry, hand, folder, etc) .  February is almost over and that means here comes St Patty's Day!  I really loved this Irish Blessing when I read it and have been wanting to use it on a card.  This seemed like the perfect time to do it.  I seem to be drawn to the "Swiss Dot" folder (probably a carryover from all of the dotted swiss dresses I wore as a little girl...) for the Cuttlebug so you are seeing it used here again. 

Have a great weekend and I hope you enjoy!

Hugs,
Wheeze

The Scrap-cipe:
Black Cardstock - Reflections (Michael's)
Gold Foil Cardstock - my local scrapbook store
Shamrock Printed Paper - Karen Foster Designs "Irish Luck"
Shades of Green Cardstock - Bazzill scraps from my scrap box
Shamrocks Diecut - Cricut "Celebrate with Flourish" cartridge
Black Chalk Ink (to ink the shamrock paper edge)
Embossing Folder - Cuttlebug "Swiss Dot"
White Cardstock
Irish Blessing - http://www.quotegarden.com/
Pop Dots

Comments

  1. Great card. Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card like how you used the patterned paper with your shamrocks. Great job.

    I'd like to invite you to my blog, I am also having a challenge that requires embossing and your card would be perfect.

    Linda
    www.lindascreativity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Wheeze!! Just stopping by to let you know I selected you and your blog for the LIEBSTER AWARD!! Please stop by my blog to pick it up!!:) Jennifer (www.countrycricut.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! I am your newest follower...if you want to come see me, I'm at ginascraftingspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice! Thanks for joining Challenge Me Monday at FCCB :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card! I love the swirls in your shamrocks. Great job with the embossing too!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts