Throwback Thursday #167


...I'd Pick You!

I was browsing on Emma's blog (http://www.creativetimeforme.com/) and was checking out her latest Throwback Thursday challenge.  Jump on over to her blog... she has great tutorials for new Gypsy users (and even those that have had ours for a while now).  She's got great videos!!! 

Anywho, the challenge this week was to use the Walk in My Garden cart and have flowers on your project.  Well, can you believe it?  I don't have that one.... (thunk, I heard you fall out of your chair, bahhaha!)  I had to substitute using another cartridge that had flowers but I think it turned out cute as a button (ha, get it, get it... the buttons on the flowers... okay that was bad).  It's been a long day, and it's only Monday. 

I already know just the person to send this card to.  Woohoo!  I hope you enjoy... (and I hope my humor gets better this week, lol!).

Hugs,
Wheeze

The Scrap-cipe:
Kraft Cardstock for base - PaperTrey Ink
Flower Border (Gypsy-fied) - "Straight From the Nest" Cricut Cartridge
Green Cardstock (3 colors) for grass - my scrapbox
Glitter for stems - Stickles; "Patina" & "Lime Green" Colors
Orange Rhinestones - Martha Stewart
Printed cardstock - October Afternoon "Modern Homemaker"
     (polka dots, stripes, retro floral)
Goldenrod Cardstock for flower - my scrapbox
Misc Buttons - Auctions (gotta love that!)
Red Grosgrain Ribbon - Walmart
If friends were flowers stamp - My Pink Stamper "Everyday Life"
Olive & Blue Ink (to edge the vertical pieces)
Edge Scissors - Fiskars "Ripple"
Blk Zig Pen for doodling

Comments

  1. I think it turned out adorable too. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, I LOVE the button flowers! TFS Cathryn67 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So stinkin' cute!! Just perfect!! TFS!! I am your newest follower!! Jennifer (www.countrycricut.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts