Tuesday Trigger - Flower Power



Cre-8!

Happy Tuesday blog friends!  I hope your week is going well.  I always look forward to checking out the Tuesday Trigger at Moxie Fab World (http://www.moxiefabworld.com/) and this week is another great visual image!  Isn't this pillow from Crate & Barrel just awe-some?!  I love the graphic-ness of the colors and the touch of mod-ness it would bring to a room. 

When I saw this picture it made me think of all of us out there that love to CREATE!  So much talent going around out there in cyber-space for paper crafting.  This is my homage to each of you.  My little play on words for the word Create seemed fitting for the mod-ness of the image and the quirkiness that all crafters have inately in our personalities (you know it's true... you have to be a little kookie to be creative - that's what makes us special!).  You have to think outside the box and use those talents God has given you. 

I really love the quote (I snagged it over at http://www.quotegarden.com/; a great resource for sayings, etc) from Michelangelo "I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.". 

Essentially, isn't that what us creative types do every time we create?... we set the images in the paper free....
I hope you have a great day!

Hugs,
Wheeze

The Scrap-cipe:
Orange Mod Herringbone Paper - Sassafras "Amplify" stack
Blue/Green tag - Sassafras Paper Whimsies
Orange "8" tag - Sassafras Paper Whimsies
Swirl Rub On - Making Memories "Doodles"
Orange Rhinestone - Martha Stewart
Purple Chalk Ink - VersaMagic "Purple Hydrangea"
Cream Cardstock - Bazzil Basics
Eggplant Cardstock - Color Core Cardstocks "Nostalgia" Stack
C, r, e letters - Cricut "Alphalicious" Cartridge

Comments

  1. What a great take on the pillow trigger photo...I like the quote too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool card! I love the colors...great take on the pillowcases!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Laura! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts