Halloween Challenge; Erin Lee Creative & Oh My Crafts


Halloween is not my favorite holiday, but one thing I love about this time of year is Halloween Candy, in particular candy corn! I used that as my jumping off point for this challenge and card.

Scrap-cipe
Black, Yellow and White Textured Cardstock - Bazzill Basics
Orange Foil Cardstock - AC Specialty Paper "Foil" Paper Pack
"Trick or Treat" cutout - Mini Monsters Cartridge
Candy Bag Card Shape - Mini Monsters Cartridge
Rounded Triangles used for Candy Corn - George & Basic Shapes
Double Stick Tape - Underlay of Glitter border along top of bag
Sterling Glitter - Martha Stewart Crafts
Fire Opal (Orange) Glitter - Martha Stewart Crafts
Hematite Glitter - Martha Stewart Crafts
Yellow Rhinestone for dot of "I" - Martha Stewart Holidays (Michael's)
2-tone Orange Criss-Cross Pattern Paper for "Trick or Treat" Underlay - Martha Stewart Holidays Mat Pad (Michael's)
White Pearl Tips on Candy Corn - Ranger Liquid Pearls; White Opal
Glitter Stickle Overlay on "Trick or Treat" - Diamond Stickles
"Happy Halloween" Stamp - Studio G "I Clear" Stamp

Comments

  1. I LOVE candy corn! We could have a fun scrap day with scrapping and candy corn! Too bad I live so far away :)Really cute card! Thanks for joining the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. really love this. I am now a follower.
    www.scraphappenswithRhonda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts