Throwback Thursday - Episode 81


This week's challenge from Emma at "My Creative Time" is a Princess challenge. I don't have the Tinkerbell cartridge for the Cricut so made do with my existing collection. For those of you who don't know me... I LOVE SHOES! But then again, what Princess doesn't? This challenge gave me the perfect opportunity to use my love of shoes and sparkle/shine! I found this composition notebook at "The Dollar Tree" for $1.00 (seriously... can you get any cheaper?) and thought it would be great fun to cover this for a cute little notebook. And BONUS, I could use my new I-Rock!!!

The Scrap-cipe is:

Forever Young - SHOES, regular and shadow
Forever Young - High Heel Pump Diecuts
Stickles - Stardust (on black stripes along the bottom)
Stickles - Fruit Punch (on flower strip and high heel pumps)
Prima Flower - Silver underlay
Bazzill Basics Flower - Large Pink
White button - from a box at an auction
Pink shimmer ribbon - Walmart special ;-)
Pink Grosgrain ribbon - Walmart special ;-)
Black Thin Satin ribbon - Hobby Lobby
Clear Rhinestones - center of diamonds along bottom
Clear Rhinestones - stripe on black ribbon along bottom
Clear Rhinestones - Centers of pink flowers and as dots on Journal box
White cardstock - Journal Box (printed saying on ink jet printer)
Pink Pearlized Metallic Cardstock - from my scrap box
Silver Metallic Cardstock - AC Specialty Paper Stack "Foil"; Michael's
Flower and Strip Cardstock - DCWV Premium Stack "All Dressed Up"; Michael's
Composition Book - Super cheap @ The Dollar Tree ($1.00!)

Comments

  1. Lovin' the card! Great color choices and the flower really pops! TFS!

    - Ana Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute idea! btw, love the look of your blog!
    liz:o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw this is so cute and so true.
    Shelley
    www.shelleysland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous. I love that sentiment and those shoes...AMAZING!
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts