Happy "Howl- oween" Card; Throwback Thursday Challenge


This week I was inspired for the Throwback Thursday Challenge by my three year old Alaskan Malamute. I bought this new cartridge on EBay (Pumpkin Carvings) and couldn't resist this image of the wolf howling at the moon. Reminded me of my baby!!! I'm hoping that I can usher in some cooler fall weather if I start making fall-type cards.....

Pumpkin Outline for Card base - Pumpkin Carvings (merged on Gypsy)
Definition lines on the pumpkin- Cuttlebug embossing card - zebra print,
then chalked with brown chalk for definition
Stem on Pumpkin - brown cardstock (scrap from my scrap box),
then stickled for shine
Yellow "Moon" - Gypsy'ed Wolf Howling with Wolf and moon removed - Pumpkin Carvings,
then chalked for cloudy look
Black Frame of wolf howling at the moon - Pumpkin Carvings,
then moon stickled for shine
Happy Howl-oween - computer printed using "Goonies" font

Enjoy!

Comments

  1. WOW Laura, your card is just AMAZING my friend! Great job w/the challenge!
    gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Card. Love that wolf howling in the moonlight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work with this challenge! It really looks like a carved pumpkin. TFS...
    Sweet Creations...
    http://sweetdelightspapernmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts