My Creative Space






Many of you have asked about and not seen pictures of my craft room. So.... here you go. These are from 2008 a few months after my room was finished. I am blessed with an awesome hubby who supports my craft addiction and was all in favor of building me such a great space to be creative....and thanks to my great Dad who built the shelves (b-day gift) that house wrapping paper, cricut cartridges and prima flowers. The walls are actually a brighter, more lime sherbet green (they look a little dark and yellowish in the pics) and I have since added more supplies (imagine that!) and a TV with DVD player to give me background noise while creating. And most importantly, just in case you were wondering, this is probably the last time it was THAT clean... creative chaos is usually it's status....

Comments

Popular Posts