My Bestest Friend

Alright ladies, I don't post a lot of personal stuff but today just had to put a personal post out there to my dear hubby.  Nine years ago today I married the dreamiest, best looking guy who coincidentally is my best-est friend.  God has been so good to me, providing me with an awesome Christian husband to be the head of our home.  We dated for 6 years before getting married.  And it's been 15 fun years together.  He is so supportive of my creative addictions, he even built me a crafting room for all of my projects (Sewing, scrapping, card making, etc) when we finished our basement (isn't that wonderful?).

Hon, I love you and am so proud to be called your wife.  You are my other half, better half and the one who has helped me become the woman that I am.  Happy Anniversary!!!!!  I can't wait to see what the good Lord has in store for us in the years to come......

Comments

Popular Posts