Sweet Birthday


One Sweet Birthday

My neice just celebrated her 9th birthday this past week.  I wanted to make a card that was bright, cheerful and girly so thought this would fit the bill.  It also gave me the opportunity to use my new paper stack from Prima called "Paisley Road".  It's a cute little stack 6"x6" and perfect for cards... love it!  Hope you enjoy!  Have a great week...

The Scrap-cipe:
Pink Cardstock - Scrapbook Page Garage sale find (love a bargain)
"Sweet Birthday Wishes" Stamp - "Sweet Somethings"
     from Scrappy Moms
Blue Multi Paisley Cardstock - "Paisley Road" 6x6 paper stack
Orange Polka Dot Ribbon - Celebrate It Ribbon; Michael's
Green Polk Dot Cardstock - my scrapbox
Thin White Satin Ribbon - Walmart
Ice Cream Float - "From My Kitchen" Cricut Cartridge
Silver Metallic Cardstock - my scrapbox
Pink Glitter Cardstock - my scrapbox
White Cardstock
White Pearlized Cardstock - my scrapbox
Stickles - Silver, Fruit Punch and Star Dust
Black Stamp Pad
Various Rhinestones (multi colored) - Set with I-Rock

Comments

Popular Posts