Challenge Me Monday #29 - Sept Nat'l Sewing Month Challenge


Autumn Blessings Card

This week on the "Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog" the challenge was to create a project using some type of stitching - hand, machine or faux stitching.  With the start of autumn so fresh on my mind and the weather in Kansas turning very fall-like this weekend I was inspired to create something with pumpkins.  Hope you enjoy!  Happy Fall Ya'll!!!!
http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com/2010/09/challenge-me-monday-29.html

The Scrap-cipe:

Tan Craft Cardstock - PaperTrey Ink
Pumpkins - cut from "Pumpkin Carving" Cartridge
Cardstock for Pumpkins
     - Bright Orange - from my scrapbox
     - Orange Plaid - My Mind's Eye "Home Stack"
     - Orange Pearlized Cardstock - from my scrapbox
     - Stripe Cardstock - from my scrapbox
Green Polka Dot Ribbon - American Crafts Premium Ribbon (Michaels)
Orange Swiss Dot Ribbon - American Crafts Premium Ribbon (Michaels)
Orange Stitch Scroll - In Stitch'z by Bazzill template
Orange Floss - DMC Crewel Floss (thicker than embroidery floss)
Rust Button - PaperTrey Ink Button Collection "Vintage" Colors
Button Twine - PaperTrey Ink Twine
Dark Chocolate Cardstock - from my scrapbox
Embossing on Solid Orange Pumpkins - CuttleBug Emboss folders
     - Bright Orange - Swiss Dot
     - Orange Pearlized - Victoria
Antique Brass Brad
Tag for base of stamped words - from my scrapbox
"Autumn Blessings" Stamp - TPC Studios "Autumn Harvest" Set (Michaels)

Comments

  1. Very nice, I love the shapes and the beautiful fall colors. Thanks for joining us at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love all of the detail on this card. From the wind scrolls to the ribbon vine and embossed pumpkins. This card has it all! Great job! Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of the pumpkins are so creative, even the stems!! Very cute card:) Thanks for joining us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts