Over the Hill - 40th Birthday Card


Happy 40th Birthday Kara!
In September my older sister turned 40.  It was awesome... we had a surprise party to celebrate nicely (no coffin or black stuff)... I have to be nice, being the younger sister she is likely to exact revenge on me in 6 years... tee hee hee.  Anyway, I had been trying to decide what to do for her card when I literally "dreamed" about this idea.  I woke up knowing exactly what I wanted to do.  I wanted to have the little numbers climbing over the hills until finally the "40" made it "Over the Hill".  Hope you enjoy!  It was fun to make....

The Scrap-cipe:
Tan Craft Cardstock for base - PaperTrey Ink
Brown, white and polka dot cardstock - my scrapbox
Green polka dot grosgrain ribbon - American Crafts Ribbon; Hobby Lobby
Brown Grosgrain Ribbon - Hobby Lobby
Happy Birthday! Stamp - TPC Studios "Greetings" clear stamps; Hobby Lobby
Heat & Stick Powder - Stampin' Up
Stampin' Flock for snow - Stampin' Up; whisper white
Black Zig Pen - for feet
Brown Zig Writer - for footsteps and doodles
Numbers - George and Basic Shapes Cricut cartridge

Comments

  1. This is so cute, I wish I had seen it last month before my sister turned 50, I totally would have scraplifted! ;)
    I am a new follower, can't wait to see what you come up with next!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts