Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge #39 - Wrap it Up!



Wrap It Up! - Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge #39

This week I decided to give the Peach Keen Blog Challenge a shot.... thought it was an interesting challenge and something I had never tried before.  The challenge....  "Create elements used in wrapping a gift.  There are no limitations, if you have Peachy Keen Stamps, you are encouraged to use them!  Ideas for elements are:  tags, gift wrap, gift card holders, and note cards". 

So, I set to work.  I decide to try my hand at making gift wrap.... I think it turned out pretty good, and would definitely try this again sometime.  I thought it needed a little "cuteness" to tone down the "scary" factor so made the gift card to go with it a little more fun and light hearted.  Hope you enjoy!!!

The Scrap-cipe:
Black adhesive vinyl - for webs and saying
Spider webs - Gypsy-ied; "October 31st" Cricut Cartridge
Trick or Treat saying - Gypsy-ied; "October 31st" Cricut Cartridge
Cauldron - Gypsy-ied; "October 31st" Cricut Cartridge
Purple Cardstock - Bazzill Basics
Silver Metallic Cardstock - my scrap box
Silver Stickles
Black Stickles
Smiley Face on Cauldron - Peachy Keen Stamps
      "Fun Kiddie Face Assortment Package"; size 1 3/8"
Black Zig pen
White Gel Pen
Black Tulle for Ribbon - Hobby Lobby
Lime Green Wrapping Paper - Walmart (Hallmark)

Comments

  1. How cute is this! I love your Halloween gift box and cauldron! Great job with the Peachy Keen Challenge! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how CUTE!!!!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at PeachyKeen!!!

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts