Cricut Cardz Challenge #45



Happy Thanksgiving (a little early... ;-)   )

I was so excited to see the challenge this week on http://cricutcardzchallenge.blogspot.com/ .  The challenge this week was to make a Thanksgiving card with any cartridge in any color combination that you wanted.  I really loved the freedom of this challenge!  Plus, it allowed me to make something for my favorite time of year.... FALL!!!!  We have two large maple trees in our backyard that have been bright orange and gor-ge-ous...  but the leaves are falling fast, blanketing our yard.  The paper on this card reminded me of the leaves on the ground which is where I drew my inspiration.  And who doesn't love this adorable turkey???  Enjoy.....

The Scrap-cipe:
Brown Craft cardstock - PaperTrey Ink
Olive, Brown, Orange, Tan, Red solid cardstock - my scrap box
Brown satin thin ribbon - Michaels
Brown grosgrain ribbon - Michaels
Orange/Green/Lt Orange Stripe Ribbon - "Celebrate It" Ribbon, Michaels
Leaf cardstock - "Autumn Abundance" 8x8 stack, PaperTrey Ink
Plaid cardstock- my scrap box
Brown square tile - Sticko "Tile's Play" Mosaic Sticker
Happy Thanksgiving Sticker - "Recollections" Dimensional Stickers, Michaels Dollar Spot
White gel pen - Signo Pigment Ink
Black zig pen 05
Turkey diecut - Cricut "Create A Critter" cartridge set at 3"
Decorative edge on green cardstock - Fiskars Paper Edgers "Ripple"

Comments

  1. Great card with an unusual and clever layout. Love your CCC card! TFS
    Cheers, Karen
    alteredscrapbooking dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my this is one super duper cute card! A very unique design, Made for a beautiful card!
    Wonderful job!

    Thanks for joining us at CCC!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Meriah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card!! Love the patterned paper and the chocolate ribbon! Thanks for playing along at CCC!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, you did a great job on this card, thanks so much for joining with us at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card... I like your card design! :o) Your Turkey is adorable! :o) Thanks for playing along with us over at CCC!
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. The layout on this card is great! Not sure how you did that 'lacing' effect between your turkey and the leaf paper, but I love it! Thanks for joining the challenge at CCC!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts