Challenge Me Monday #33


Beware of "E. Vil Dead"

Fantabulous Cricut was hosting a challenge this past week with one more Halloween Challenge.  The challenge this week was to "Frighten Me... or Not".  Create a project using a Halloween idea...scary or not so scary, it's all up to you.  This was a really big challenge for me, as I've mentioned before I'm not really good at the scary side of Halloween.  We had trunk or treat at our church and my husband and I were Sally and Linus (Peanuts) with our trunk decorated like "The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown".  I tend to like the sweeter side of Halloween, sue me... haha!  Anyway, decided it would be good for me to put my brain into overdrive and see what I could come up with.  This card is the result.  Enjoy!  and Happy Halloween!

The Scrap-cipe:
Silver Magic Mesh
"Beware" - Cut from "Pumpkin Carving" Cricut Cartridge
Purple Cardstock - from my scrap box
Stickles - Starry Night
Green Spider Button Embellishment
Bat Ribbon - clearance at Michael's "Recollections" brand
Tombstone - Cut from "October 31st" Cricut Cartridge
Grey Cardstock - from my scrap box
Black ink - to antique headstone;
     Versamagic "Midnight Black" Chalk Ink
Olive ink - to antique headstone;
     Versamagic "Spanish Olive" Chalk Ink
Black Zig Pen
Stickles - Gunmetal and Black Diamond
Scary Hand - Cut from "October 31st" Cricut Cartridge
Brown Cardstock - from my scrap box
Olive ink - to add dimension to the hand
White gel pen - fingernails
Brown ink - to "dirty" the fingernails;
     Versamagic "Jumbo Java" Chalk Ink

Comments

  1. Very nicely done!! Love the layering and the shading. Great job! Thanks for joining us at Fantabulous Cricut for Frightful Week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice and creepy LOL !!!
    Thanks for playing at the FCCB!
    www.scrappinwithmybug.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, that hand really is spooky!! Great job with the inking. I really like that mesh you used too.
    Thanks for playing along at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts