Color Inspiration for Card Makers Week: The Bright and Bold Challenge



The Bright and Bold Challenge

Well, this is a first, my first time doing a color challenge over at  Moxie Fab World(http://www.moxiefabworld.com/).  It's basically a challenge hosted by Moxie Fab World and Paper Crafts Connection to find inspiration for hot new color combinations.  You could only use the four colors shown (in cardstock, ink, patterned paper, accents, embellies, etc) and create your project from there.  How fun is that? 

Sooooo, I had the day off today and thought this could be really fun to expand my horizons and have some fun in my craft room.  I stopped off earlier this week at my local scrapbook store (Scrapbooks, Etc - Shout out!!!) to get the necessary Bazzill colors and sat down today to create.

This card is what I came up with on these too fun colors.  I love the color combo and think it came out so fun!  I hope you like it ... and I didn't even use the Cricut on this one!!! Can you believe it?

I first found the black and white printed cardstock and thought it needed a little jazzing up.  Went digging in my stash of craft supplies and found my watercolor pencils and blender pens and thought that the little touch of the orange was just the ticket.... and off I went from there.

Thanks for looking and feel free to leave a comment .....

Hugs,
Wheeze

The Scrap-cipe:
Beetle Black Cardstock - Bazzill
Pink Fairy Cardstock - Bazzill
Tangelo Blast - Bazzill
Black & White Floral Cardstock - Sandy Lion "Ever After"
Midnight Black Chalk Ink - VersaMagic
Scalloped Edger Punch - EK Success
Black & White Skipstich Grosgrain Ribbon - The Paper Studio
Blender Pen - Stampin' Up
Watercolor Pencils - Stampin' Up
SMILE - Letter Tiles

Comments

  1. Hey Laura! Thanks for entering the Bright & Bold challenge in the Color Inspiration for Card Makers Week suite of six challenges in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts