Welcome Home - Scrapper style

Hi Blog Friends!  It is so good to be home!  My dear hubby just picked me up from the airport returning from my business trip to China.  I am so happy to be home and ready to craft (once I get a little sleep, that is).... I did want to just post a quick note to you all and say... I'M BACK!!!  Woot woot!!! 

AND the best part is what was waiting for me when I got home.  (besides my loving hubby and doggie)...  I left for China on January 4th, but before I left I ordered a BUNCH of new cartridges from http://www.cricutmachine.com/ on their New Year's Blowout sale.  When I got home LOOK what was waiting for me.... pretty awesome huh?  I cannot wait to use these new cartridges!  YAY!!! 


If you haven't ever used their site to order cartridges... you should totally check it out.  They have awesome sale prices on their cartridges... (they have a sale going on now through Monday.... for example, right now they have the "Country Life" cartridge on sale for $16.95+S&H... that's just pretty darn good....).

Anyway, travel on over there to get some great deals on cartridges.  Have a great weekend!

Hugs,
Wheeze

Comments

Popular Posts