Color Inspiration for Card Makers Week: The Jewel Tones



The Jewel Tones

Here is installment number two of my crafter-noon experience.  I love a day off to play in the craft room!!!  One of the other color combinations that caught my attention over at Moxie Fab World (http://www.moxiefabworld.com/) for the Color Inspiration challenges was the Jewel Tone color palette.  It is so striking with the deep purple, jade and then that pop of yellow... wow-zers!  It was a challenge for me as I wanted to create something striking just from the cardstock, with no printed cardstock.  I went looking through my cartridges and found this great scroll work diecut on the "Straight from the nest" Cartridge and I thought it was really stunning with these colors.  I hope you enjoy it.  Thanks for looking!!!

Hugs,
Wheeze

The Scrap-cipe:
Purple, Yellow and Jade Cardstock - Bazzil
     (colors that I could locate that were close to the ones in the photo)
Sugar Cookie Cardstock - Bazzill
Scrollwork Diecut - Cricut "Straight from the Nest" cartridge
Beauty Sentiment Stamp - My Favorite Things
     "Clearly Sentimental About Birthdays" set
Deep Purple Chalk Ink - VersaMagic "Purple Hydrangea"
Yellow Grosgrain Ribbon - Michael's
Lattice Edger Punch - EK Success

Comments

  1. Hey Laura! Thanks for entering the Jewel Tones Challenge in the Color Inspiration for Card Makers Week suite of six challenges in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts