Cricut Cardz Challenge #57 - Red, Black and White


Be Mine!

It's so good to be home from my business trip to China.  And even better to be back in my craft room.  I was excited to see this challenge over at CCC (http://cricutcardzchallenge.blogspot.com/).  The only rule was you had to use Red, Black and White colors only!  I was in the mood for Valentine's Day 'cause I just bought a bunch of new Valentine's stuff at Michael's (have my gold card now... go figure...haha).  Hope you enjoy this little number... it was fun to create the modified Argyle print using hearts instead of diamonds... thanks for looking!!!!

Hugs,
Wheeze

The Scrap-cipe:
Black and White Cardstock - PaperTrey Ink
Red Cardstock - Bazzil Basics
Red Rhinestones - Martha Stewart (2 sizes)
Hearts - George and Basic Shapes (linked on Gypsy)
Lattice overlay - Wild Card (argyle icon)
Red Rectangle (background behind white) - George & Basic Shapes
Tags (cut in layers using Gypsy) - George & Basic Shapes
Be Mine Stamp - "The Paper Company" Stamps; Hugs&Kisses Set
     (Michaels)
Black Zig Pen

Comments

  1. Love this. It's so pretty.

    Thanks for joining us @ CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this, love the idea of using hearts for the background paper!!! Great job on the challenge, thanks so much for joining with us at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice idea, love it!!!! TFS, your new follower Cathryn67 <3
    inthepinkcathryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card, I haven't checked in for a while, so I thought I would say HI!! Karen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts