Color Inspiration for Card Makers Week: The Neutrals Challenge



I'm Neutral....

This is my last entry over at Moxie Fab World (http://www.moxiefabworld.com/) for their color inspiration in conjunction with Paper Crafts magazine.  Aren't these colors just sooo pretty and relaxing?  When I saw the colors I immediately thought of a relaxing day on the beach.  And right now,  in Kansas, we are anticipating 8-12 inches of snow in the next two days (sigh)... so a thought of the beach is really making my day.  (That's why I chose the stamp "happy happy days"... trying to perk myself up... )....haha!... 

Anyway, I hope you like it.  Have a great (and hopefully warmer than mine) day!!!

Hugs,
Wheeze

The Scrap-cipe:
Bazzill cardstock in colors similar to the ones listed
     (what I could locate at my local store)
Umbrella diecut - Forever Young Cricut Cartridge
Deckle Paper rule (to tear the edges) - PLAID
Sand color chalk (for dimension) - Pebbles Inc, "Earth Tones"
Zig Writer (for the lines on the beach umbrella) - Platinum
"Happy happy Days" - Scrappy Moms Stamps "Sweet somethings"
Chalk Ink - VersaMagic "Jumbo Java"
Twine for umbrella post - The Twinery "Cappuccino"
Plaid clouds - Bo Bunny cardstock from my scrap box

Comments

  1. Love it! Makes me feel warm just looking at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Laura! Thanks for entering the Neutrals Challenge in the Color Inspiration for Card Makers Week suite of six challenges in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts