The Annual Turkey Dinner Cupcake



Turkey Dinner Cupcakes!

So here's the deal.  Many moons ago, a former boss of mine made these delicious little treats.  I told her at the time that I was totally STEALING her idea.  And every year since then, I have made these little numbers for all of my co-workers.  This year I made them for my co-workers, for Jason's co-workers and the members of the pit orchestra for the latest show he's working on (White Christmas).  The total was 10-dozen (yep, 120) cuppy cakes came out of my kitchen yesterday.  I started baking the cupcakes at about 1pm and was decorating them at 5pm.  I finished at about 8pm... which is pretty good all things considered.  If you choose to lift this idea, one piece of friendly advice... assembly line it (I do 24 at a time)...haha! 

Hope you enjoy!  Have a GREAT Thanksgiving!

Here's the skinny (in case you want to lift this idea... haha!)..
(and since I can't say the Scrap-cipe this time... ;-)  )
Cupcake (I use Devil's food)
Gingersnap for the "Plate"
"Turkey" - Brach's Maple Nut Goodie sliced thinly
"Gravy" - Hot fudge sauce
"Mashed Potatoes" - white frosting
"Butter" - yellow gel icing
"California mixed veggies" - green, yellow & orange
     sprinkles mixed together (I love using round for the
     corn and carrots and the long skinny for green beans,
     if you can't find them use the round green ones for peas
     instead....)

Comments

Popular Posts