Cricut Cardz Challenge #48 - Thanksgiving Card


Bountiful Harvest

This week, over at Cricut Cardz Challenge (http://cricutcardzchallenge.blogspot.com/) the challenge was to make a Thanksgiving Card using a card feature on your Cricut.  Well.... I just got a new cartridge (Christmas Cards) thanks to my Ebay cartridge buying addiction.  Thank to CCC I was able to use my new cartridge; YAY!!!!  Gotta love that.  Thanksgiving always brings to mind, for me, harvest time.  My grandpa was a wheat farmer and I have great memories of being on the farm during harvest.  My parents, still, have an awesome garden each year.  This card celebrates the heritage I have in my family of growing a bountiful harvest in God's cool, dark earth.  Take a moment to say a prayer of Thanksgiving for the bountiful harvest God has provided in your life.  Have a great week! 

The Scrap-cipe:
Woodgrain cardstock - GCD Studios "Autumn Afternoon" Stack
Plaid cardstock - PaperTrey Ink "Autumn Abundance" Stack
Brown cardstock - my scrapbox
Golden Yellow, Green, Red cardstock - my scrapbox
Card Diecut Shape - Christmas Cards Cricut Cartridge
Gourd/Apple/Cucumber - Country Life Cricut Cartridge
Natural Twine - PaperTrey Ink
White Gel Pen
Happy Thanksgiving Sticker - Michael's
     Recollections $1.00 stickers
Green Felt Rick Rack - Goodie Bag Clearance Bag;
     Scrapbooks Etc.
Black Zig Pen for doodling

Comments

  1. Very nicely done. Thanks for joining us at CCC for this challenge.

    Barb from Toronto, Canada
    CCC Design Team #2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this shaped card and the trims you've used on it. I've been checking the local stores for this cartridge but haven't found it yet. If your card is a sample of what I can find on it I'm going to have to keep looking. Thanks so much for joining us at CCC.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts